Coober Pedy Food and Wine Directory
Do you like the Hospitality in Coober Pedy?
Coober Pedy Food and Wine
Coober Pedy is a town located in the northern part of South Australia. It is famous for its unique underground homes, opal mines, and stunning landscapes. But did you know that Coober Pedy also offers delicious food and wine? Here are some of the best places to dine and drink in and around the town.
- The Underground Cafe - This cozy cafe is located in an underground home and offers a variety of homemade dishes. Their specialty is the Kangaroo and Camel burgers.
- The Serbian Crown Restaurant - This award-winning restaurant serves authentic Serbian cuisine. Their grilled meats and fresh salads are highly recommended.
- The Oasis Restaurant - This restaurant is located in an opal mine and offers a unique dining experience. They serve a variety of dishes, including vegetarian options.
- The Coober Pedy Hotel - This historic hotel has been serving locals and tourists since 1918. It has a bar, dining area, and accommodation. The hotel offers a variety of beers, wines, and spirits.
- The Desert Cave Hotel - This hotel is located underground and offers a bar and restaurant. They serve a variety of wines, beers, and spirits. The atmosphere is cozy and unique.
- The Opal Inn - This inn offers a bar with a pool table and big screen TV. They also have a restaurant that serves traditional Australian dishes.
Cafes and Takeaway Food
- John's Pizza Bar - This takeaway pizza joint offers a variety of pizzas and salads. They also have vegan and gluten-free options.
- B.P. Roadhouse - This roadhouse offers food, drinks, and accommodations. They serve fast food, including burgers, hot dogs, and fries.
- Coober Pedy Drive In Cafe - This small cafe serves breakfast and lunch. They have a variety of dishes, including sandwiches, pies, and coffee.
Whether you are looking for a romantic dinner, a cozy pub, or a quick bite, Coober Pedy offers a variety of options. Don't forget to try the local wines, including Shiraz and Cabernet Sauvignon. Bon appétit!
Coober Pedy Food and Wine Articles