Coober Pedy Accommodation Directory
Be the first to advertise in Coober Pedy Accommodation Directory!
We are developing cooberpedy.town for you and early supporters can secure top of category and page one spots! If you would like to create a listing in Coober Pedy for your Business or Community Group first Create an Account
Replace this Ad with your content, Your listing updates this entire page!
View an example. Consider what Category might you list in? Do we have it?
Do you like the Accommodation in Coober Pedy?
Coober Pedy Accommodation
Coober Pedy is a small outback town located in South Australia. It is famous for its opal mines and unique underground homes. Whether you're visiting for business or pleasure, there are plenty of accommodation options to choose from. Here are some of the best:
If you're looking for a comfortable and luxurious stay, there are a few hotels in Coober Pedy that offer just that. From swimming pools to on-site restaurants, these hotels have everything you need for a pleasant stay.
- The Desert Cave Hotel - This hotel is built into the side of a hill and has underground rooms. It even has an underground bar and restaurant!
- The Opal Inn - This hotel offers standard and deluxe rooms, as well as on-site dining and a pool.
If you're looking for something more affordable, there are several motels in Coober Pedy that offer clean and tidy rooms for a reasonable price.
- The Oasis Motel
- The Mud Hut Motel
- The Radeka Downunder Motel
If you're planning on staying in Coober Pedy for an extended period of time, apartments can offer a more homely feel. There are several self-contained apartments in and around the town, including:
- The Lookout Cave Underground Motel
- The Underground Bed and Breakfast
If you're looking for a unique and authentic experience, why not stay on a local farm? There are several farm stays in the surrounding area that offer a taste of country life:
- The Kangaroo Orphanage and Wildlife Garden (25km from Coober Pedy)
- The Good Luck Station Stay (55km from Coober Pedy)
If you're travelling by caravan or camper van, there are several caravan parks in and around Coober Pedy that offer powered sites and facilities:
- The BIG4 Stuart Range Outback Resort
- The Coober Pedy Oasis Tourist Park
If you're looking for a more rustic and adventurous option, camping is a great way to experience the Australian outback. There are several camping sites in and around Coober Pedy, including:
- The Breakaways Conservation Park (24km from Coober Pedy)
- The Dingo Fence Campsite (44km from Coober Pedy)
Coober Pedy Accommodation Articles
Coober Pedy Accommodation Search
For Cheap, Luxury or Discount Hotels around Coober Pedy
The worlds leading discount accommodation cross search engine save up to 80%
This is the same service many travel agents use!